I was recently interviewed on a couple of indie media outlets discussing some of the things I like the most like bootstrapping, being a solo founder, balancing being a musician/working on products, and more.
I thought to share these interviews with you. Here is a list:
-  Running Lean With Multiple SaaS w/ Mike Rubini – It was a pleasure to be on the Productize & Scale podcast with Brian Casel, which I’ve been listening to from a long time! We talked about my early days running agencies and also, SaaS!
- How to bootstrap your SaaS business – I was interviewed live by XOLO, a all-in-one SaaS platform for solopreneurs, bringing together banking, company formation, accounting and compliance. We talked about bootstrapping and my core values
- From 5-figure consultancy to SaaS – this is a written interview with a young fellow maker
- How Mike Rubini builds and runs multiple profitable tech startups as a solo founder – again, an interview by a fellow maker who then wrote about 5 takeaways from our conversation
- This Full-Time Jazz Musician Runs Multiple Profitable SAAS Alone – another in-depth written interview
Hope this helps!
Enjoyed this article?
Join my newsletter to learn when new products are launched, as well as other stories from the trenches. People from great companies like Facebook and Hubspot read my newsletter.