We launched LeadHall.com (2021)
Do not index
Do not index
At my company, we (which really means I), launch 5 or more products per year.
I write these “launch” posts as a way to encapsulate my thinking at the time of launch.
Here are some other launches that we made in the past:
- I launched Angage (now Cart, 2017)
- I launched Dealflow (2019)
- I launched Treendly (2019)
- I launched Podda (2021)
Yesterday we soft-launched LeadHall.com
It’s a fast and secure Nextdoor™ monitoring tool for plumbers, roofers, HVAC installers, and more.
If you don’t know, Nextdoor is a social networking service where you can ask your trusted neighbors for referrals for all types of services. Can anyone recommend a plumber? Does anyone know a great roofer?
With over 165,000 neighborhoods covering 80% of the U.S. Nextdoor presents a great opportunity for contractors to get new local leads.
Leadhall monitors these conversations for you, and notifies you as soon as a relevant conversation is started in your local neighborhood.
I thought it would be useful for you readers to share what I think will be my path to profitability with it:
- Long term: dominate SEO for “Nextdoor lead generation”
- Short term: post LeadHall on revenant communities and forums, plus HackerNews, Reddit, and ProductHunt (please don’t hunt yet)
- Short term: cross sell Leadhall.com to my some of my current Groouply.com customers
- Short term: outreach to local businesses already advertising on Nextdoor in a traditional way.
Let’s see how it goes!
Thanks for reading,