May 14th, 2020
This is not at all a full list, but since I mostly bootstrap my projects and basically, my customers are my investors, I thought it would be interesting to write some weekly reports about what I do.
Without further ado, here is what I worked on this week:
Personal and other work:
- worked 12 hours per day on average
- kept improving my Spanish (150 days streak)
- coded a full Shopify app, which I also submitted for approval and for the Shopify competition
- onboarded two customers
- lots of new people registered this week, we are now at $1k MRR
- Product Hunt launch of our coronavirus report (https://treendly.com/coronavirus)
- little UI improvements
- shipped industries (https://treendly.com/industries)
- shipped trends in more countries (France, Brazil, Japan, etc..)
- consolidated message for sponsorhip on “The Bootstrapped Founder” podcast (w/ Arvid Kahl) through Balsamiq
- wrote 1+ blog post/day
- consolidated some client relationships
- increased pricing from $9/m to $29/m
- filmed half of my course on “How to spot trends” – unfortunately my Mac is too loud – might have to redo it
- spinned up a landing page to drive some cold traffic onto
- wrote and enabled some Google Ads
Thanks for reading,
Enjoyed this article?
Join my newsletter to learn when new products are launched, as well as other stories from the trenches. People from great companies like Facebook and Hubspot read my newsletter.