- [PRO] I’d pay less personal taxes
- [PRO] I’d get to keep my co in Estonia (which would mean less corportation taxes and less time required for accounting)
- [PRO] I’d have a nice lifestyle bringing home €4-5k/m (more if the business grows)
- [PRO] I’d get to keep my team
- [CONS] I’d get to see my girlfriend less (she will stay in Italy) and eventually take more time to build a life together (which I want to do)
- [CONS] I’d get to help my parents less
Stay in Italy:
- [PRO] I’d get to live with my girlfriend and plan a life together
- [PRO] I’d get to help my parents a lot more
- [CONS] I’d pay more personal taxes
- [CONS] I’d need to set up an SRL (the equivalent of an LLC here) which would mean more corporation taxes, and more struggles with accounting (there’s no accounting system that integrates with Stripe, for example) which would mean less focusing on the business, and more focusing on trivial stuff
- [CONS] I’d basically be poor as I’d bring home maybe less than €1k (not significantly more if the business grows)
I’d love to know what you think! How do you overcome taking too long to make a decision?
Also, If you are an Italian citizen, and solved this problem – please let me know 🙌
Enjoyed this article?
Join my newsletter to learn when new products are launched, as well as other stories from the trenches. People from great companies like Facebook and Hubspot read my newsletter.